$80,000-$90,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a newly created Development Accountant opportunity with an industry leading real estate organization based out of the Philadelphia area. The Development Accountant will be part of a growing accounting department and organization with a lot of visibility to leadership and exposure to development projects.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- The firm has tripled in size over the last 2 years and continues to grow
- Role reports to the Assistant Controller
- Manages general ledger, financial reporting, and data analysis
- Partner with managers in the creation of a monthly cash forecast for all development projects
- Hybrid Schedule- 3 days in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in the real estate industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.