Compensation: $120,000-$140,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion independent investment advisory firm is looking for a Data Management Associate in its New York office to lead the day-to-day management of the company’s client records and portfolio reporting infrastructure. This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- The main responsibility of the role will focus on monitoring and managing their data system.
- Lead the process of developing the firm’s reporting on non-marketable assets including LPs, Hedge Funds and Private Assets.
- Work with individual Advisor Teams to help build client reporting templates and reporting solutions for STA clients.
- Oversee and maintain the onboarding of new clients and entities into the reporting software.
- 3-8 years of data management/performance reporting experience
- Experience with data integrity, process design, and implementation.
- Comfort with and skills to manage large volumes of data.
- Strong understanding of fixed income, equity and alternative investment strategies.
- Data Management, Operations or related experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.