Compensation: $95,000-$140,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Infrastructure fund managing group is seeking a Data/Business Analyst to help support the Investor Relations team. The firm is seeking a data-driven business analyst who could own a sizeable data-set and manage/improve various processes related to all Investor Relations functions in Salesforce.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with Salesforce or similar platform at a private capital firm, and be energized to take the lead in owning and empowering our IR team with Salesforce across all IR functions (i.e. fundraising, client services, product management, etc.).
- While this is not a technology role, the candidate will be working closely with Chief Technology Officer's team to ensure value optimization of the Salesforce platform in serving the IR team’s needs.
- Person will have direct exposure to all Investor Relations initiatives as well as senior investment professionals.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Data, Biz Analysis, from an Alternative Asset Manager or related service provider.
- Salesforce experience a (borderline) MUST.
- Could come from Fund Admin, IT service provider, Public Acct Advisory business.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.