Hourly Rate Range: $17-$18 /hr
Location: Boston, MA
We are representing an insurance company who is based nation wide and provides optimal service to its customers.
- Answering questions regarding policies, coverages and premiums; assume ownership for thorough follow up on all contacts.
- Deliver first call resolution and a low customer effort.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge of Homeowner and Umbrella coverage.
- Accurately enter and update policy information into the various processing systems and handle phone inquiries.
- Develop and foster agent, customer and company relationships.
- Perform research and initiate changes/corrections to customer's policies according to established procedures and sound business judgment.
- High energy and motivation to follow up and take ownership.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Meet and/or exceed the expectation of customers and agents, providing professional and efficient service at all times through positive interactions and extensive product knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to learn new functions within the Customer Solutions Center.
Qualifications and Education:
- Above average interpersonal, listening, communication, and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent computer/data entry and general math skills.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus!
- Hours of operation are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday; schedule is 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday.
- College degree.
- P&C license and/or prior personal lines experience are a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.