- Providing high touch 'white glove' health care case management services to our patients on behalf of our clients' copay assistance programs. Responds to inbound phone calls and claims (as well as outbound calls) to/from patients, physicians, and pharmacies, services their access to care and reimbursement needs and responds. Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience with the goal to assure our patients on ease of use of program goals and ultimately driving access to care and medication adherence.
- Refers requests for escalation as needed and engages other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues.
- Provides input and feedback to Quality Management and Training as subject matter experts to improve processes, procedures and training.
- 3+ years in a Healthcare or case management setting with experience in high volume call centers.
- Experience in pharmacy benefits and health care insurances a major plus, medical billing coding background a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English/Spanish (a plus).
- Strong organizational skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.