Title: Credit Senior Accountant
Location: Delaware County, PA
Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000 + bonus
Are you a seasoned accountant looking for an exciting opportunity with room for growth? Atlantic Group is seeking a Credit Senior Accountant to join our client’s team and contribute to the company's financial success. In this role, you will report to our Accounting Manager and play a crucial part in overseeing the work of Staff Accountants while managing various accounting functions. If you are forward-thinking, enjoy influencing change, and seek a work-life balance, we encourage you to explore this opportunity with us.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Credit Senior Accountant will have the opportunity to provide guidance to the Staff Accountants, fostering their professional development and helping them reach their full potential.
- Client is committed to promoting from within, and this role is expected to evolve into a managerial position. Organization values ambition and offers opportunities to explore different areas beyond accounting, including the Treasury group.
- Responsibilities primarily focus on managing general ledger (GL) accounting activities, such as fixed assets, accrued expenses, debt, and GL entries.
- Hybrid work schedule – 2 days in office monthly with longer term expectation of 1-2 days in office weekly at a future date.
- 4+ years of accounting experience is required.
- Candidates with a background in public accounting are preferred but consideration will be given to candidates with substantial GL experience in a corporate setting.
- CPA highly desirable.
- Must be a proactive and influential individual who can challenge and enhance existing processes.
- Candidates from diverse industries are encouraged to apply.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Credit Senior Accountant criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.