Are you ready to become an invaluable member of a financial collections team? We are hiring for a Credit and Collections Specialist in Bucks County, PA, with a hybrid schedule. You will be responsible for the accurate invoicing and timely collection of amounts due, focusing on granting credit, posting cash receipts, and collecting customer accounts. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
• Maintain Accounts Receivable aging at current terms through pro-active collection activities for all accounts in assigned portfolio
• Update customer maintenance with current client contact information for invoice remittance and follow up
• Record outcomes of customer collection outreaches
• Collaborate with sales and operations teams to resolve any customer order and shipping issues
• Perform custom billing, reporting, adjustments, reconciliation and auditing of any customer order related issues
• Analyze credit / business risk and assign credit limits within scope of authority and in
accordance with policies and procedures, or make recommendations to management on limits outside of scope of authority
• Make decisions on granting credit to customers
• Provide front-line service for all Credit and AR inquiries on accounts in portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 5+ years of collections experience in a business-to-business environment, with proven ability to reduce overdue accounts for an assigned portfolio
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables and Vlookups
• ERP system experience (Visual Manufacturing and SAP experience a plus)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.