Natural leaders with financial aptitude wanted! We are hiring for a Credit Collections Assistant Manager in Lower Bucks County, PA. In this role you will oversee five specialists to achieve established goals for accounts receivable, cash collections, and outstanding client balances. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and the ability to navigate interpersonal relationships, while remaining goal focused. We are looking for individuals with proven track record for achieving month end goals and meeting deadlines. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Build a team: administering appropriate recognition, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions when necessary, and interviewing/ hiring for open positions.
- Assist with management of scheduling and timecards.
- Assist with the daily management of accounts receivable and credit functions.
- Research and resolve department procedures and issues.
- Manage reports through consistent agent follow up, ensuring timely collection of payments and providing regular updates to Manager.
- Oversee department call and email queues for timely and efficient call handling and email responses internally and externally.
- Advise staff on proper legal parameters for collection’s practices; ensuring that all billing actions comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Address and resolve customer escalations resulting from invoicing, billing and/or collections disputes.
- Drive key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Credit Department to identify trends, track performance results and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Finalize month-end reporting by assisting with reconciliation issues and questions regarding A/R, contractual adjustments, and write offs.
- Prepare and distribute daily reporting regarding past due services.
- Minimum 5 years of AR/Credit/Collections experience required; business-to-business preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role with proven leadership ability.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with billing procedures associated with the Order to Cash (OTC) daily financial transactions required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.