Compensation: $95,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion Private Equity Firm is seeking to add a Credit Accounting Analyst to its finance team to take responsibility of the accounting and reporting of various public and private credit entities. The Credit Accounting Analyst will report to the Credit Controller/ Assistant Controllers/ Manager and will work closely with Operations. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting of various entities which includes general ledger maintenance and quarterly financial statements preparation.
- Interface with third party administrator(s) to resolve issues and reconcile NAV packages provided.
- Perform monthly portfolio pricing and reconciliation of investments and cash.
- Prepare BDC board reporting packages and other management reporting.
- Draft SEC filings including shelf registrations statements.
- Compile and distribute capital calls, distributions, capital statements and financial statements to private fund investors.
- Work with team to respond to investor requests in a timely fashion.
- Interface with external auditors to resolve issues and provide requested data for yearly audits and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure process control narratives are up to date and work with NMFC’s SOX provider on the annual review.
- Assist on new business initiatives and any special projects that may arise.
- 1 to 3 years of public accounting experience.
- Experience working in credit, private equity, hedge funds, or with capital markets clients.
- CPA required.
- Degree in Accounting or related field required (GPA 3.4+)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.