Corporate Law Paralegal
Job Overview – Corporate Law Paralegal
Seeking an outgoing and ambitious Paralegal to join our client’s team in Conshohocken, PA. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be interacting with clients, peers and opposing parties. This role requires organization and attention to detail to simultaneously manage many assignments and quickly shift focus from one project or task to another as circumstances dictate.
Compensation: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00
Location: Conshohocken, PA (Onsite)
Responsibilities as the Corporate Law Paralegal:
- Coordinate, prepare, and draft legal documents, fund information, and closing documentation in connection with closings of investments in private equity funds.
- Perform post-closing coordination of ongoing legal documentation and track subsequent client closings.
- Communicate with clients, outside/opposing counsel and funds and other internal resources regarding legal documentation and closing logistics and issues.
- Maintain records of transactions, including distribution of legal documents and dissemination of pertinent information.
Requirements for the Corporate Law Paralegal:
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program.
- Minimum 7 years work experience as a paralegal in a corporate law department or law firm corporate law group.
- Experience with preparation and review of legal documentation and able to identify certain issues independently.
- Understanding of corporate entities/formation required
- High level of proficiency with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and Adobe
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further