Title: Corporate Internal Senior Auditor
Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Auditor role with a company in the service industry in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate should have experience in SOX compliance and have a public accounting background. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get exposure to M&A.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company is a leader in the services industry, $14B+ in revenues
- Responsibilities include performing audit, reviewing work, participating & contributing to closing conferences, and drafting audit reports
- Chance to get exposure to M&A working on due diligence for acquisitions
- Up to 30% travel (mostly domestic and some international)
- Hybrid schedule | 2-3 days in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA or eligible to sit for CPA required
- 2+ years of public accounting and/or internal auditing experience is preferred
- SOX compliance exposure is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.