Compensation: $85,000 – $100,000 + bonus
Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing a Corporate Audit Senior opportunity with a successful global manufacturing company in Southern New Jersey. Company has a highly-regarded reputation within the industry and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds. This hybrid Corporate Audit role will perform audits while utilizing data analysis tools to evaluate systems and business process.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Great opportunity to join a well-known global manufacturing company
- Position will focus on auditing, identifying trends & making recommendations for process improvement, and effectively communicating findings to senior management and key stakeholders
- Significant exposure to Senior Management and growth within the company
- Hybrid office policy with 3 days in the office, and occasional travel (less than 10%)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, economics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in internal audit, public accounting, or business operational/finance role
- Experience with performing risk assessments
- Experience with technologies and applications such as SAP, IDEA (or other data analytics tools), Workday or Power BI
- CPA or track preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.