Job Overview – Consulting Accounting Director
The Consulting Accounting Director position plays a crucial role in implementing policies, procedures, and processes across both locations, which are recent acquisitions. Once these operations are optimized, the role will transition to a hybrid model.
Compensation: $120,000.00 – $140,000.00 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA – Hybrid (3 days in office)
Responsibilities as the Consulting Accounting Director Include:
- Will have a significant role in managing the accounting aspects of acquisitions.
- Role will report to the Head of Finance, who has extensive experience as a former CFO in the hedge fund industry, this position offers the opportunity to become the #2 person in the company.
- Responsibilities involve implementing policies, procedures, and processes across both locations to streamline operations.
- Duties will entail overseeing monthly and annual accounting processes, developing reports, general ledger reconciliations, and Tax Compliance.
Requirements for the Consulting Accounting Director Include:
- 5+ years of experience
- Background in public accounting
- A strong understanding of controls and experience with ASC 606 are highly desirable.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.