$80,000 – $110,000 + bonus
We are representing a Project Manager opportunity with one of the leading commercial contractors in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. The Project Manager will work in conjunction with Superintendents and APM’s and will represent the company to clients around the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Employee-friendly work environment with an excellent work/life balance.
- Will be involved with the project from concept to completion and have relationships with subcontractors and contractors.
- Company leadership consists of members from various backgrounds, including engineering, architecture, design, finance, facilities, construction management, and real estate.
- Company is a valuable asset to their clients, providing expertise in all facets of a project.
- 3+ years of experience primarily in commercial construction – design and engineering background is a plus.
- Construction experience in healthcare, academic, sciences, technology and Senior Living is a plus.
- Must have proven leadership, particularly in working with other PM’s, Superintendents, and stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to lead throughout all aspects of construction, from pre-construction to completion.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.