$85,000-$100,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Construction Project Manager in the Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in Multi-Family Mixed use, and Medical Office Buildings Industry.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Family company-culture, heavy on their traditions.
- Projects are multi-family mixed use, and medical offices buildings (ground-up, and fit-out).
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of a project with internal and external team members, including senior management, clients, GC’s, permitting departments and design team consultants.
- Review drawings, ensure accurate document preparation.
- Demonstrate a high degree of competency, capability, and architectural experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple projects at multiple phases.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs.
- 5+ years of experience in Construction (Architectural) Project Management.
- 5+ years of experience in REVIT, and AutoCAD.
- Experience in Multi-Family mixed use, and Medical Office Buildings.
- Ability to work with outside Architectural firms.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.