$100,000-$130,000 + bonus + benefits + company vehicle
The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Construction Project Manager with a World Class Multi-Family/Military/Affordable Housing GC/CM/Developer.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- One of the largest developers of communities and neighborhoods in the United States and beyond
- Billions in their pipeline- offers tremendous job security as well as work-life balance
- Opportunity to build a team – zero micro-management – direct access to leadership team
- PODIUM Construction- running multiple building sites
- Great knowledge of the permitting, zoning and the complexities involved at this magnitude
- Relationships and strong communication with sub-contractors, vendors, architects, engineers, crews, owners, etc.
- Long-term opportunity to be able grow and be challenged with a phenomenal company
- 3 + years of experience with multi-family residential industry
- PODIUM Construction experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with the utility companies-specific building codes and authorities
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to mentor a team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.