Construction Operations Manager
$150,000-$175,000 + bonus
Palm Beach County, FL
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Construction Operations Manager with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a Construction Manager/General Contractor that specializes in mixed-use and multi-family construction. They are a well-established company in the Philadelphia market in need of an Construction Operations Manager who will help the company grow in the Florida market.
- Manage project team including Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Superintendents, and Assistant Superintendents for any given project.
- Mentor, train, educate team on client’s procedures and protocols.
- Work directly with clients, subcontractors, and the internal team to successfully deliver projects.
- Drive project schedules to ensure key dates are met.
- Work directly on corporate financials, company WIP reporting, and income/balance sheet issues to help improve corporate financial health and drive the bottom line for the business.
- Make executive corporate decisions with Owner and CFO.
- 7+ years of experience in the mixed-use, multi-family, or residential construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Business development skills highly desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.