We are supporting the hiring needs for an experienced Construction Detailer in Delaware County, PA! The ideal candidate will have exposure to all stages of construction and knowledge of codes/standards. In this role you will manage detailing function to ensure efficiency and accuracy of placing drawings and plans necessary for manufacturing in accordance with customer contracts, industry standards and/or established practices or procedures.
- Develop relationship with outside/overseas detailing firms to establish team of detailers.
- Manage and coordinate project detailing activities with fabrication department personnel to ensure on-time delivery to customer site locations in accordance with project delivery schedule and contract specifications.
- Communicate with customers regarding project details involving detailing, fabrication and delivery issues.
- Answer customer questions related to assigned projects and resolve any problems that may occur.
- Coordinate the preparation of project placing plans in accordance with customer schedule and/or contract requirements and forward for approval(s).
- Update approval drawings, investigate and incorporate customer/architect/engineer notations, and return to customer.
- Initiate and route customer change forms to document project requests, revisions, errors, or omissions, or any new orders that are not part of the original customer contract.
- Maintain project files, to include release logs, contract control codes, weights, and release numbers as well as the project submittal log containing drawing numbers, alpha codes and submittal dates. Back up and maintain computer files.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in rebar industry in areas of Estimating and Detailing functions (or similar function)
- Ability to read construction plans.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.