Location: Chester County, PA
Compensation: $120,000 – $125,000
Atlantic Group is looking for a Controller to join a multi-entity organization with a rich legacy to oversee financial operations and report directly to ownership. The Controller will also manage a team of accounting professionals, ensuring accurate financial reporting, reconciliation, and statement preparation. This role will aim to contribute to the growth of the company, focusing on community construction and land development projects. Take the next step as our client’s Controller and make an impact in their thriving organization.
Highlights about Company and Position:
• Role can potentially morph into CFO in time.
• Position will oversee a small team comprised of an assistant controller, a senior accountant, an AP team, and payroll department.
• Responsibilities will include preparing accurate and timely financial reports, managing journal entries, ensuring the accuracy of accounts, and maintaining cash flow management and compliance.
• Controller will be expected to implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures.
• 100% onsite schedule
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting (or equivalent)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage preferred, and QuickBooks required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Strong accounting knowledge, month end close, can convey budget and forecasting to ownership, can lead a small team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.