Compensation: $80,000-$115,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion Hedge Fund is seeking a Compliance/Personal Trading Associate to join its team. The Compliance/Personal Trading Associate will be in charge of reviewing and approving personal trading, private investment, political contribution, conflicts of interest, outside business activity, and others.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Review and approval of Personal Trading, Private Investment, Political Contribution, Conflicts of Interest, Outside Business Activity, and Gift and Entertainment requests.
- Maintain internal controls in order to detect violations of company policies and procedures.
- Schedule and Conduct New hire/Annual compliance training.
- Assist with enforcing compliance policies.
- Onboarding New Hires (Activating STAR Compliance accounts, sending and tracking initial attestations, working with HR and other business lines.)
- Review and approve employee security accounts (add and remove employee accounts with firm-approved brokers.)
- Review monthly/quarterly employee brokerage statements.
- Assist with setting up/tracking quarterly and annual employee Compliance attestations.
- Preparation and completion of various regulatory filings.
- Handing ad hoc projects for the Compliance team as they arise.
- Experience handling Code of Ethics and Personal Trading requests.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Team player who is able to collaborate across departments.
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to work on tasks independently and escalate issues as they arise.
- 1-3 years of Compliance experience.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Star Compliance experience is a plus.
- Proficient Excel skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.