Location: New York City (Hybrid)
Duration: Mid-June through October 2023
The Compliance Analyst will provide support in executing compliance policies, maintaining records, and assisting with various compliance tasks. This role is a contract position within a leading financial firm in NYC.
As a Compliance Analyst, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance with the execution, monitoring, and testing of the Firm’s global compliance policies and procedures
- Preparing, proofing, and tracking documents filed with various regulatory agencies
- Assisting with personal trading preclearance and conflicts management efforts and maintain related systems
- Responding to internal and external requests for documents.
- Reviewing compliance documents relating to new hires
- Maintaining compliance files, including correspondence and other records
- Developing PowerPoint documents with graphs, charts, and other forms of data presentations
- Assisting with various compliance testing and tasks, and other duties and special projects as assigned
To be considered for Compliance Analyst position, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a credible academic performance
- 4+ years of compliance or legal experience at a hedge fund or other asset management firm, law firm, consulting firm, or investment bank
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and maintain flexibility in approach
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as a team, be accountable, and follow through
- Ability to manage multiple long and short-term projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted by Atlantic Group within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, their resume will be kept on file for future opportunities and they may be contacted for further discussion.