Compensation: $125,000-$145,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion investment firm is looking to add a Compensation Associate to its Human Capital team. This position will design, implement and administer the firm’s compensation and reward strategy. This is a hybrid role with flexibility on location.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Lead compensation benchmarking process and data analysis based on market research.
- Annually review salary band structure to ensure competitiveness with market.
- Maintain and update compensation systems to ensure accurate tracking of new hire compensation economics.
- Help drive year-end compensation cycles.
- Assist with compensation forecasting for yearly budgeting cycle.
- Assist with creating salary bands structure for international entities.
- Partner with talent acquisition team to structure candidate offers and ensure compensation is aligned.
- Run ad hoc analytics to ensure pay equity.
- Manage and document all compensation programs.
- 5 + years of HR or compensation experience from a financial service firm required.
- Experience with ADP and PFA Solutions preferred.
- Experience with private equity compensation system preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.