Compensation: $150,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: Miami, FL
Multi-billion investment management firm is looking to add to their team a Commodities Valuation Specialist. This person will be working on the commodities desk which trades all different types of commodities, from metals to oil and gas and more.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Pricing/Valuations – Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and establishing procedures and controls to support the intra-day pricing and end of day marking of commodities products within the firm.
- Security Setup – Coordinate new product setup.
- Primary Interface – The Middle Office function will be the primary interface for portfolio managers. As a single place that the portfolio managers can go to resolve and coordinate pnl, pricing, position, technology, risk and security setup related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a strong academic record.
- Programming experience in analyzing times series and automating processes (VBA, PYTHON)
- Commodity product knowledge across all sectors and tradeable instruments.
- Working options knowledge of greek p&l attribution, options pricing models, standard volatility configurations and interpolation and extrapolation settings.
- Experience explaining and reporting on commodities p&l.
- Knowledge of standard commodities contract specs and settlement methodology of the main exchanges (ICE, NYMEX).
- Experience working with technology teams as a product owner in prioritizing work, specifying requirements for building out systems and resolving issues.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.