$65,000-$110,000 + bonus
Delaware County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential. The company makes $25M+ a year company with over 100 employees. The Commercial Project Manager must be very organized and have an understanding of blueprints & construction estimating software.
- Project scheduling and coordination.
- Complete accurate and timely projects submittals, change orders, RFI’s, etc.
- Subcontractor documentation verification and management of subcontractors.
- Manage project budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of commercial construction experience.
- Experience with drywall, acoustical ceilings, carpentry, or paint is highly desired.
- Proficient understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.