Job Overview – Commercial Lines Account Specialist:
Take on a critical role in ensuring the accuracy of both new and renewal policies, market clients for competitive quotations, and serve as a knowledgeable liaison between clients and insurance carriers. You will proactively analyze insurance programs and anticipate clients' needs, all while maintaining policy data and supporting renewal processes.
Compensation: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 + bonus
Location: Hamilton, NJ – Hybrid
Requirements as the Commercial Lines Account Specialist Include:
- Verify new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, coverages, and relevant information.
- Market clients to obtain quotations and work closely with underwriters.
- Act as an inside technical expert in property and casualty, advocating for clients with carriers.
- Proactively analyze insurance programs during renewals and provide consultative advice to clients.
- Anticipate and initiate communication with clients, resolving issues and providing updates.
Qualifications for the Commercial Lines Account Specialist Include:
- 3+ years of experience with commercial property and casualty coverages.
- Current property and casualty insurance license.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 products.
- Experience in insurance agency management systems – EPIC experience preferred.
- Health Insurance
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.