- Supervises investigation of credit risk in customers and observes the collection of amounts for assigned aging.
- Abide by department policy and procedures.
- Make no less than of 45 outbound calls per day.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in relevant field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.