Compensation: $100,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Global investment firm is looking for a CLO Compliance Analyst to sit with the Fund Management team. This individual will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of US CLOs compliance.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Facilitating monthly and quarterly report tie-outs between the trustees and Third Party Administrator (“TPA”).
- Calculating and tying out waterfall payments with the TPA.
- Data management of key CLO data points.
- Daily test compliance monitoring on the various US CLOs.
- Hypothetical testing and scenario analysis based on the indentures.
- Assisting in CLO optimization questions from PM and traders for the US CLOs.
- Maintaining key CLO Compliance metrics for data analysis and/or investor-related questions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of experience with BSL CLOs, CM, and/or trustee experience preferred but not required.
- A strong understanding of CLO compliance testing.
- Experience navigating through indentures and credit agreements.
- Experience working on waterfall payments.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Organized and a self-starter.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.