Job Overview – Client Services Associate
Get ready to take that next step in your Client Financial Services career. We’re looking for someone ready to use their hands-on experience with institutional roles, resources, and technology to deliver financial planning and investment advice to High-Net-Worth clients. In the Client Services Associate role, you will create a positive client experience through one-on-one interaction with clients and collaborating with our wealth management team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for future career growth in the Wealth Management industry and looking to make an impact and come with strong commitment to growth within the firm. This role is Hybrid out of South New Jersey and comes with competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and a full benefits package. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration.
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00
Location: Burlington County, NJ – Hybrid
RESPONSIBITLIES OF THE CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE:
- Assist with addressing clients' problems, questions and concerns with accuracy, thoroughness, and within specified time frames.
- Contribute to preparing Wealth Advisors for meetings including completing forms/paperwork, assembling required data & performance reports, presentations, financial plans and investment reviews or recommendations.
- Prepare necessary paperwork, review all documents, obtain client signatures to open new accounts, complete account transfers, and shepherd through the necessary channels for approval and account opening/underwriting.
- Track and manage account funding process including all transfers and rollovers.
- Initiate and follow through on distributions & deposits, change of address, 401K rollovers, estate administration processing, registration changes, RMD monitoring, and other account matters.
- Monitor workflow and maintain reports relating to task assignment and completion, using CRM system.
- Assist with evaluation of a current portfolio, new portfolio construction and proposal development.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE:
- Series 7 & 63 Required
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of client service experience.
- Strong technology proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word), CRM database, financial planning software, performance and account aggregation applications, investment and custodial platforms and portfolio management software.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.