- Collaborate with internal teams to handle various client processes, including:
- Coordinate subscription documents for private investments.
- Perform investment operations, bill pay, and general money movement.
- Execute and manage the client on-boarding process, account openings and transfers.
- Facilitate timely responses and deliverables to Client Teams with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage relevant client data, create and maintain centralized records that are comprehensive and precise.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes, workflow and procedures.
- Partner closely with select external service providers.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and projects for clients and manage expectations with Client Teams.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience coming from Wealth Management, Ultra High Net Worth support, Operational experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.