Compensation: $120,000 – $160,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Atlantic Group is working on a retained search for a CFO position with a growing non-profit in the education industry. Role is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- This position will oversee all aspects of the accounting/finance function
- Monthly close, financial statements, transactional accounting, budgeting, cash/treasury management, taxes, accounting policies, etc.
- Department and company are continuing to experience growth
- Reporting to the CEO
- Company has a long history and an established reputation within the industry
- Flexible to remote or hybrid schedule, will be up to candidate to dictate for department
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in public and corporate accounting, non-profit or government client experience preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.