- Offer support and assistance to clients in favor of acquiring permanent housing.
- Meet with clients to expand strategies to meet their housing needs.
- Outreach potential landlords and brokers for prospective leads on apartments.
- Conduct inspections of apartments for clients.
- Complete and assist clients with all appropriate documentation/applications pertaining to housing and entitlements.
- Coordinate case conferences with internal/external agencies/programs.
- Conduct housing workshops for clients.
- Schedule all apartment viewings and escort clients to view potential apartments.
- Assist clients in completing entitlement applications, scheduling, and following through with necessary appointments.
- Attend appropriate training/meetings as it relates to the Drop-in Center.
- A Bachelors' degree with no less than one year of housing-case management experience, working with the homeless inhabitants is required.
- Must have the capacity to determine workload priorities and balance a diverse caseload.
- Clean valid drivers license needed.
- Must have exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing with individuals and groups regarding complex and sensitive issues or regulations.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.