Compensation: $125,000 – $175,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing one of the largest institutional affordable housing developers in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building a national portfolio of affordable and market-rate apartment units. As their pipeline continues to grow and the firm raises additional funds, they are looking to add a capital markets associate to their team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- $6 billion+ assets in pipeline
- 16,000 units across 18 states
- Growth plan to double portfolio size in the next year
- Manage relationships with current and future lenders and partners
- Perform market analysis, investor due diligence, and financial model forecasting
- On-board and manage investor’s requests in the firm’s first fund raise
- Bachelor's in Finance, Real Estate or a related field
- 3-6 years of experience in investor relations or real estate capital markets
- Experience with LITHC a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.