Global media and tech company is seeking a Business Strategy Manager. The Manager will identify and execute opportunities to grow the business through data and insights working with cross-functional stakeholders.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Work on a wide range of projects that require a deep understanding of business drivers, the latest industry trends, and the competitive landscape, such as annual strategic planning, product engagement analysis, investment case formulation, operational enhancement, and partnership evaluation.
- Opportunity to interact with the GM and help drive the strategy.
- Help formulate and execute 1 and 3-year strategies.
- Identify, prioritize and implement strategic initiatives across Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Research, Finance, and Partnerships that drive business growth.
- Support growth initiatives through strategy, planning, launching, and scaling stages.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including Market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers, and dynamics), customer analysis, and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, and financials).
- Track and analyze progress to inform next steps.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an analytical role in private equity, investment banking, management consulting, product management, business operations, or strategy.
- Ability to conceptualize business issues and drivers, formulate hypotheses, gather and analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations for change.
- Ability to manage the implementation of recommendations through appropriate tracking, stakeholder management, and process design.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently on projects with senior stakeholders.
- Experience developing departmental planning materials that required consensus gathering from multiple constituents.
- High proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Preferred experience in digital consumer products or digital advertising.
- Experience working with data visualization/dashboard tools, such as Looker.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.