$55,000 – $80,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing a great opportunity for a Building Maintenance Engineer of Facilities with one of Philadelphia’s most reputable and established Property Management and Construction companies. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and be familiar with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Company culture is unlike any in the business and is second to none.
- Brand new buildings, both multi-family and mixed use.
- Direct access to owner and the entire team.
- All travel within the city limits of Philadelphia.
- Interact with tenants, clients, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Experience and familiarity with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry is a must.
- Wants to be part of a great team who is making a large impact in the City of Philadelphia.
- Must be reliable, professional, and possess the ability to.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.