Currently seeking a full-time Bookkeeper for our growing firm onsite in Conshohocken, PA. This position performs accounting and general administrative duties. If you are proactive with great problem-solving skills, and able to step outside the box when need be, this is the role for you! The ideal candidate will be outgoing and professional. If this sounds like you, apply today!
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Process accounts receivable invoices for active projects
- Send collections follow-up inquiries, negotiate with past due accounts, and maintain cash receipts
- Sort and post customer payments (cash, checks, credit card, and ACH)
- Prepare bank deposits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Review and process expenses reports
- Prepare month end reconciliations: bank, payroll, AR, AP, Inventory, Intercompany, Fixed
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense closing journal entries and
- Prepare monthly financial reports for all entities
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings and preparation of journal entries and various
- 5+ years of accounting support experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with Great Plains Preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.