$55,000-$75,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Boiler Start-Up/Service Technician role with phenomenal growth potential in the Greater Philadelphia Area. This is an awesome opportunity to join one of the most prolific manufacturer representative’s firms in the region. The Boiler Start-Up/Service Technician must have experience working with boilers and boiler equipment.
- Start up, service, and adjust fuel air mixtures for various fire tube, water tube boiler systems, and industrial boiler/burner systems.
- Perform combustion and efficiency testing on fuel fired equipment.
- Starting up and servicing various controls on ancillary boiler room equipment, feed water systems, pre-heat kits, mechanical draft equipment & controls, and pumping systems.
- Troubleshoot and/or make repairs on boilers, water heaters, pumps, and draft equipment.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Experience operating, maintaining, and servicing boilers & boiler equipment.
- Construction industry or mechanical contracting experience.
- Understanding of construction drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the service industry, electrical, mechanical methods, material, equipment, regulations, codes and practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.