Candidates skilled in accounting and organization wanted! Join our team in Delaware County, PA. The Billing Coordinator position is responsible for lump sum and unit price contract billing along with additional miscellaneous duties within the accounting department. Must have strong attention to detail, communication skills (to work with multiple departments), and ability to handle confidential material.
- Comprehend and compose contracts.
- Process billing contracts and miscellaneous orders with high accuracy.
- Monitor and bill all commercial and highway jobs.
- Supply all highway jobs with mill certs and certificate of compliance (cs4171)
- Track all Bill of Ladings for each month, making sure all material is accounted for.
- Process credit check applications.
- Other projects and tasks as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.