Bilingual HR professional wanted! We are hiring for a Benefits Specialist in Queens, NY. Within this role you will process the administration of medical records and communication to ensure compliance with all Human Resource policies and procedures. The successful candidate can communicate effectively, meet deadlines, and act with strong professionalism and confidentiality. If you are a fluent Spanish and English speaker, this is the position for you! All interested candidates encouraged to apply.
- Respond to employee inquiries via phone, mail, and email to ensure quick, equitable, and courteous resolution.
- Process, upload, and report vaccination and medical records to ensure company compliance with local, federal policies and regulations.
- Serve as resource for all medical leave related questions, processes, and procedures for employees.
- Conduct contact tracing investigations for known positive COVID cases.
- Coordinate and track employee leaves and absences, including those relating to quarantine periods.
- Counsel and follow up with employees regarding their medical leave period and return-to-work dates.
- Assist with the administration and tracking of all company leaves of absence, including FMLA, parental leave, paid family leave, short term disability, and other federal, state, and local leaves.
- Assist with transferring files to an online digitalized platform.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Degree required; College degree preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish required.
- 3 years of Human Resources experience preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.