Role Overview – Staff Accountant, Financial Reporting & Accounting:
Our client is seeking an accountant to maintain financial records and report for a unique business development company fund expanding the direct lending platform. The ideal candidate will reconcile accounts, produce investor statements, liaise with administrators and identify process enhancements driving excellence.
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 + bonus
Location: New York City
Responsibilities for the BDC Staff Accountant include:
• Reconciling accounts and fund positions
• Assisting with financial statement production
• Providing documentation for regulatory audits
• Identifying reporting process optimizations
Qualifications of the BDC Staff Accountant include:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 0-2 years supporting investment funds ideal
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Detail-oriented and proactive
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.