$90,000 – $130,000
We are representing a Project Manager opportunity with a growing supplier of Building Automation (BAS) Systems/Controls The Project Manager will take responsibility for coordination and delivery of multiple, simultaneous Building Automation projects of various complexities. This person can come in as a Project Engineer or a Project Manager, depending on experience.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Company is experiencing tremendous growth
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Company is extremely stable financially
- Great work/life balance
- Fiscal responsibility for all project facets, including project billing, job cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction
- AA/AS degree with 5+ years relevant experience or BA/BS degree with 3+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years of Building Automation and HVAC Controls experience preferred
- Prior experience in Construction, HVAC and/or Building Automation is a must
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficient in understanding MEP and Building plans, Automation service provider requirements, scope of work etc.
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, other Windows products, MS Visio, Adobe PDF, Bluebeam REVU, or other CAD and MEP software
- Demonstrated knowledge of project financial reporting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.