Comp: $100,000- $120,000 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are currently representing a best-in-class global independent Energy Services Company. They are a full-service energy services company that designs and implements decarbonization projects which combine energy retrofits, infrastructure upgrades, and distributed energy generation with ongoing utility management, maintenance, and building control services. The company is currently seeking a BAS Construction Sales that interacts with customers and hits sales goals.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Company consistently meets annual sales volume and gross profit margin goals established by Sales Management
- Work with all levels of customers, handling all pre-sale and post sales activities up to sign off of the sales re-estimate
- Prepare high quality estimates using company approved estimating tool
- Meet with Operations for a comprehensive and timely turn-in meeting to review and hand off new projects
- Ensure Operations and Project Management is fully informed of all engineering and time critical issues
- Bachelor’s from a four-year college or university OR 2+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of a strong track record performance in automation construction sales
- Training or equivalent combination of education and experience in building control systems, HVAC, and construction projects
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.