- Preparing and maintaining the books and records of pooled private investment funds organized as limited partnerships and/or separate accounts
- Accounting for and reconciliation of cash, investments and real property
- Recording and reconciling of purchase and sale transactions
- Accounting for complex corporate actions
- Estimating and posting of monthly closing accruals
- Calculating of income and expense allocations to each partner, including updating of distribution waterfall based on the terms of the governing documents
- Determining and preparing distributions and drawdowns
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients
- Analyzing and calculating of performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment
- Coordinating with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus.
- Minimum 10 years relevant accounting or audit experience with a mix of Big Four public accounting and investment management industry experience
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.