Compensation: $125,000-$160,000 + bonus
Location: Stamford, CT
Growing investment firm is looking to add a Real Estate Credit Associate to assist the senior management team with all aspects of the real estate credit platform. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience executing real estate credit transactions at a respected firm.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Analyze and screen prospective investment opportunities.
- Assist with financial modeling and underwriting.
- Coordinate due diligence and legal review processes.
- Draft and prepare investment memoranda.
- Provide general transaction support to the senior team.
- Assist firm's legal teams in asset management for existing portfolio.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly investment reports.
- Monitor portfolio and collateral performance.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the real estate industry required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working in debt and lending preferred.
- Proficient in financial modeling and underwriting required.
- Knowledge of structured debt and equity analyses preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.