- Perform start of day cash, trade and position reconciliation(s).
- Assist in monitoring and executing the Firm’s cash repatriation process.
- Responsible for booking 3rd party trade executions across multi-asset classes that include equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, fixed income derivatives, FX, & commodities.
- On a daily basis, monitor trading policies/procedures, position limits, & various operational controls.
- Monitor OTC confirmations, daily risk reporting, and early exercise/assignments of option positions.
- Oversee the Firm’s position limits to ensure that, as a Firm, we are not violating any position limit rule(s) or regulation(s).
- Assist with project work ranging from spreadsheet development to end-to-end process improvement to internal trade flow automation.
- Partner with different internal groups as it relates to interdepartmental projects that need Operational input / involvement.
- Reconcile 3rd party trades at end of day against broker recap files and automate process.
- Organize, reconcile, and pay Broker commission invoices on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparing and managing workflow associated with the Firm’s annual audit.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Could come from a Fund, Fund Admin and/or Public Accounting
- Have heavy Product Knowledge
- GPA of 3.4 or higher. Good schools. Strong Excel skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.