Compensation: $100,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Operational Due Diligence Associate opportunity with a growing firm. This role will support the Head of Operational Due Diligence, ODD, by vetting clients from an operational perspective. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform detailed reviews of new and existing hedge fund investments.
- Assist in designing and implementing customized investigative processes and assessments to monitor operational and business risks.
- Review audited financial statements, regulatory filings, fund documents, and background checks.
- Analyze changes over time in quantitative data to identify trends or abnormalities.
- Build and maintain relationships with hedge fund managers and service providers.
- Participate in meetings with senior hedge fund personnel, service providers, and other related parties.
- Work closely with the Investment, Legal & Compliance, and Investor Relations teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience working in hedge fund compliance, audit, accounting or operations is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.