Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY Stamford, CT
Private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to support the Management Company Operations team. This position will have a variety of responsibilities and support the firm’s finance transformation strategy. This is a hybrid role and can sit in either New York, NY or Stamford, CT.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end accrual entries.
- Review the firm’s consolidated results for correct general ledger account and cost center coding.
- Perform account reconciliations and roll forward on key management company accounts.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for internal controls.
- Perform analytical review over quarterly and annual results and provide explanations for variances.
- Assist with the preparation of information and analyses to be delivered to external auditor.
- Assist with preparation of disclosure information for corporate accounting team.
- Prepare quarterly covenant calculations.
- Assist in the preparation of schedules needed for management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related required.
- 2 + years of public accounting and alternative asset management experience required.
- CPA required.
- Experience performing public company closing processes preferred.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of Workday Financial and Workiva knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.