Compensation: $80,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Macro & Credit Operations Associate opportunity with a growing firm. This role will support portfolio managers and traders across a variety of products and processes. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Oversee the full lifecycle of every trade across all asset classes.
- Maintain relationships with executing brokers, prime brokers, and fund admins.
- Partner with brokers to assist with firm's bonds and repo settlements.
- Collaborate with profit and loss, PnL, control to investigate and resolve PnL outages.
- Maximize scalability and stability by improving trade capture and automating where possible.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in an investment bank, fund admin, asset manager, or hedge fund required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance required.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and credit products preferred.
- Project management skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.