Compensation: $135,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion global investment firm is seeking to hire an Associate to work within the Insurance Solutions Group. The Associate is expected to focus on investments in the global insurance industry.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Valuation and financial modeling.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Management of due diligence processes.
- Deal with structuring and legal document review.
- Capital raising.
- Ongoing monitoring of and reporting on portfolio companies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in financial services, investment banking, private equity, corporate development, or M&A.
- Insurance experience is required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in financial modeling with an emphasis on insurance.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.