Compensation: $80,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: Stamford, CT
Leading Global Equity firm with more than four decades of experience is looking to add to its team a Finance Transactions Associate who will be a key member of the team that is responsible for supporting the global finance-related transaction operations.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- This role reports directly to the Vice President, Head of Transactions.
- Work closely with the finance, accounting, tax, and treasury teams, but also with the investment deal team, internal and external legal counsel, and others.
- Responsible for supporting global finance-related transaction operations.
- Assist with preparing investor allocations for new and follow-on investments.
- Monthly reconciliation of cash flow analysis for both investors and co-investors.
- Finance or Accounting degree with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience in a finance or accounting role.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to deliver work product of high quality and accuracy.
- Requires excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines.
- Excellent Excel skills (lookups, macros, visual basic, pivot tables, etc.)
- Technology-minded with the ability to master working with multiple system applications.
- High integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills conducive to working in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Tableau, Anaplan, Alteryx, or similar data management & visualization tools is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.