Compensation: $135,000-$160,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private equity firm is looking to add an Associate Director Controller to support its growing finance team with self-administered employee, co-invest funds, and carried interest entities across firms funds. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Maintain and review full accounting records in Investran, including analytical reviews and quarterly reports.
- Review of capital calls and distributions for co-invest and carried interest entities.
- Collaborate with various teams on monthly and quarterly reports.
- Liaison with external auditors with regards to statutory fund audits.
- Close coordination with employee investor services for onboarding.
- Participate in group initiatives to streamline, automate and simplify current processes for efficiency.
- Assist in development and launch of new co-investment initiatives including employee portal, loan program, and incentive plans.
- 6 – 8 years of public and private accounting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with exceptional academic credentials required.
- CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Experience working in fund accounting preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with Investran is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.